Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, January 02, 2009
That was the Catharsis I know I needed.
Thank You.
(That wasn't sarcastic)
and I know You will come across this some time or another,
but if you ever bring it up I will never talk to You again.
...Okay I lie.
It is 10:30pm on the first day of 2009 as I finish up this post, which may very well be the last or last few ilovetowave- will see. 2009 will be a year of cheer, adventure, love and more upcycles than downcycles of my rollercoaster; I will be SomeBody, I will be MyBody, I will Live.
All things Literature
I Knew I'd never make a good
picture for you if I tried
(can you never try hard enough?
When did you start thinking you needed to try?)
But perhaps I Knew wrong,
because I know what you think of mine,
you only think of mine.
p.s. Dreams only mean as much as you want them to
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:18 AM